Friday, June 04, 2010

A Kiss to Make It Better - In2stamps June Challenge

Hello. Happy Friday!

A bit late with this. A new month--Happy June!--which means a new monthly challenge for In2stamps. The theme for this month is Get Well. This will be the last challenge before summer vacation--taking a break in July & August.


You can get all the details of the challenge at the In2stamps Challenges site here. And check out the fabulous cards of the other DT members.


This is what you could win:

6" x 6" patterned papers of Basic Grey's Indian Summer
3 In2stamps stamps of your choice


Challenge is open till 1st of July.

I am trying something completely new to me. I have coloured my image this time in coloured pencils. I am a complete novice at this. I have wanted to try using my Prismacolours pencils for who knows how long. I have been putting it off. In fact, I have had my set of coloured pencils, oh... over 2 years, but haven't used it. I have done my colouring exclusively with my markers. Until now. I like this very much and will be experimenting more with it.

Thanks for dropping by. And have a wonderful weekend...woo hoo.


Stamps: In2stamps Mommy's Caring from the Get Well Collection (avaliable at the In2stamps on-line store), Autumn Leaves Stampology Block 1 clear stamp set.
DP's: Chatterbox Designer Paper Happy Bloom.
Tools: Coluzzle templates circles and ovals, Martha Stewart border punch.
Misc.: Queen & Co. pearls chocolate delight, Recollections Autumn pearls, Tim Holtz distress ink pad vintage photo, Ranger Adirondack raised felt dye pad sunset orange.
Medium: Prismacolour coloured pencils.





10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Norma this is just pure sweetness a beautifully designed card the colours are fabulous and so is that image and your colouring with the pencils is ACE.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lori said...

Oh wow Norma this image is so precious and perfect for get well cards. Your colouring and colour choice is gorgeous!

dolcreations said...

I love your work with your coloured pencils...very very nice! I love your layout too! Very nice card Norma!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card... luv the colour combo & great layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Shelley said...

What a beautiful image. Such a cute card. Great job. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Merkkari said...

OMG! Your card is absolutely beutiful!!! It is perfect!

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Norma your card looks Great, your coloring with pencils looks really good, great shading. I sometimes tend to neglect my pencils too lol!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Eulanda said...

Awww this is so cute!

Silvie Z said...

Oh Norma this is adorable! The image is so cute and your coloring is beatiful! The layout is perfect!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Danielle Champagne said...

Norma, your lady Tilda is adorable. I love your layout, it is such a delicate & feminine card. Your coloring is very nice, and the choice of paper is perfect.
Danielle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...